Diploma in Developmental Super-Vision
This programme is designed for those already qualified as Certified Transactional Analyst or holding an equivalent qualification in a helping profession (e.g. coach, trainer)
To develop a broad theoretical basis and the practical skills required to provide supervision competently to helping professionals and trainees in the supervisor’s own field of application.
- 50 units of having received supervision (it is expected that this will have been done already during the process of qualifying as a helping professional)
- 100 units of giving supervision, to at least 5 different supervisees
- 20 units of supervised supervision (may be within seminars)
- Participation in 60 hours of workshops/seminars led by ICDSV trainer/supervisors
- 3 theoretical presentations and 3 case presentations within seminars
- Endorsements from two ICDSV supervisors
- Supervisees to be student practitioners or practitioners in same field as candidate.
- Skype or other web-based communication channels may be used.
- Self study will also be necessary.
- Log to be kept showing types of activity, dates/hours, names and qualifications of trainer/supervisors.